Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been outa the loop only have been able to stay in touch with a couple of members through phone conversations. But I am back at the customs. Between medical, myself and family, and loosing all of my computers within a four month period, because of power supply's and processors and hard drives. On top of it all, My better and half and I decided to move my shop out of our den of 13' X 12' to a strip in our rear addition that accumulates a whopping space of 8' X 3'. Seems small and It is. Better organization and transferring from Collector/Protoype person for GL/Customizer I am strictly just a Customizer.
I also eliminated my diorama parts and customizing car parts making to some one else.
So that bought me some more space. My custom cars are no longer supporting very much plastic add on parts and I am trying to use only metals for the fabrication pieces. This does not mean that my cars wont support any plastic at all,, The original parts such as windows and interiors will remain as they where from the manufacturer plastic. However if I am doing a drag car such as this 57 Chevy from M2 drivers series. I replaced the palstic motor with a casted one from a Hot wheels car after detailing and altering to my specs. The body fabrication add on's are all made from silver alloy, Easy to work with and stays pretty lustrous after buffing. Enjoy the pics :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts