Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1296 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off Road Track in Fort Wayne

The news is that at Summit Raceway the off road track is a reality. Sounds like the track is in, the clay is high bite! The track looks has been well planned and their planning on racing in early May from what I have heard. Please spread the word…. I will post more news when I find out more. Until them keep an eye on their web site @ http://hometown.aol.com/sheath9831/raceway.html

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
New offroad track.

The first race for the new track is sceduled for May 11 with May 10 being a practice day. The track is 60 x 125 with elevation changes and several different style jumps to be changed every so often to keep it challenging for the weekly racers. Judging by reviews so far from some of the top area racers it looks like Ft. Wayne is finally going to have a track for the serious racers to compete.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fort Wayne Off-Road Track

Please keep in mind that even though the track in Fort Wayne will be a great place for the serious to compete. It will also be a great place for the novice off road driver to practice and bring thier skill level out of the box. Well then the skies the limit....
So for all of the younger kids, please remember the novice class. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
No No, modified racing is run what ya brung ! please don't set limits on motors or batteries........no place else does this. Just my spin on it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i am going to be in the area this summer and was just wondering some rules and things i might want to know i run 4wd touring do you have this class? if so what are your rules any help would be great

·
Banned
184 Posts
No Limit on the motor. Would Be Cool Any Wind you want. i dont like 19 turn spec motors Not when you can make your own go better. Know what i mean. i was just saying batt rule for us that dont run 3000 or 3300 i ant ever Ran a 3000 or 3300 i have ran 2400 for the past few years just my 2 cents

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Practice fee is $6 per person on saturdays from noon till 6pm. Racing starts 1pm on sundays. Practice fees sunday will be included in the race fee. Race fees sunday are: $12, second vehicle $8, third vehicle $6. All starting May 10.

·
Registered
152 Posts
lookin good

i went by the track today seems the fence guys were doin the thing out there hookin up a very nice size fence all around the track to keep ben and his brother carl off the track on the bicycles............... :jest:
:jest:
wont be long now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Sorry MaMA I'z got to go racin on sunday! MaMa Day gonna hav to wait!
Kin I hav $12.00 to go racin?........ $12.00.....whats up wit dat!

C

·
0 Posts
From what I heard 12$ isnt that much. You should be happy to support your track, plus youll be cryin when u were such a tight a$$ and the track went under.

ED :freak:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Ahhh... yes pictures. I said I would get pictures, didn't I. Sorry for the delay. Of course, I left my camera at home today, so Wednesday night I should have some pics posted. Sounds like things are coming together quick. I went by the track Monday at lunch to take a look, and saw the concrete footers poured for the foundation of the drivers stand, but no fence. By the time I got home, I found posts on this thread saying that the fence is going up. By the time I get the pics, there may be a Wal-Mart up next door!! (just kidding about the Wal-Mart) I'll try to get some pictures up ASAP.

Hotrod,
Doors open at 10:00, racing starts at 1:00 PM. 4WD buggies? I hope so... I think it's a great class. Anyone out there reading this that is planning on bringing your 4WD buggy?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Comp-Nerd said:
From what I heard 12$ isnt that much. You should be happy to support your track, plus youll be cryin when u were such a tight a$$ and the track went under.

ED :freak:

OK, first thing I support the local tracks more than you will ever know.It just seems kind of odd to pay $10.00 to race indoors and $12.00 to race outdoors. And thank you for the complement.

1 - 20 of 1296 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.