Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a new 5 Pack called Night Breed. It contains the following cars:
Ford Focus: satin red body, black rear wing, black plastic China base, black interior, smoke windows, 5 spoke star wheels, black and silver stripes, "CLONE nb", silver HW logo.

24/7: satin green body, black plastic China base, black interior, yellow windows, gold chrome PR-5 wheels, black and yellow flames, "nb", black and white HW logo.

Flight 03: gold satin body, gray fenders, unpainted China base, black interior, smoke windows, red chrome 10 spoke wheels, white gray black and white stripes, "mh nb racing", gray HW logo.

Toyota Celica: flat black and blue satin body, black rear wing, black plastic China base, gray interior, orange windows, gray grid pattern on hood, "A", red HW logo.

Nissan Skyline: antifreeze gold satin body, black rear wing, gray plastic China base, black interior, smoke windows, black and blue stripes, "nb CLONE racing design" black and gray HW logo.
Dan Hammond

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
sounds like a good one for tuner fans!

I like the tuners...except for that #$%^$#% Focus drag car! gosh , that thing is ugly... actually also passed on the new Neon drag car...was hopin, before I saw it, that I could make it into a tuner like car, but the shape is all drag car,...not good to me....

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Finally saw this 5 pack show up at Target...

didn't get it, but...

don't know if you can tell in the above picture link, but the satin spectraflame paint or what-ever they are callin it is wild!

I hope we can find thee cars, or at least a couple of them in single blister packs.. (are they still doing that with the 5 packs?)...

...or at least see this paint on some of the newer mainline or FE cars...

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Pablodragon said:
Finally saw this 5 pack show up at Target...
didn't get it, but...
don't know if you can tell in the above picture link, but the satin spectraflame paint or what-ever they are callin it is wild!
I hope we can find thee cars, or at least a couple of them in single blister packs.. (are they still doing that with the 5 packs?)...
...or at least see this paint on some of the newer mainline or FE cars...
Unfortunately Mattel stopped putting some of the 5 pack cars in single BPs this year. They never put all 5 cars in BPs only a few, but now they aren't putting any in.

It really sucks when there is a wheel variation of a car you want and now you've bought 10 cars to get the 2 you wanted. Seems to be happening much more now that the cars aren't in single BPs. Not sure how much longer I'll keep doing it.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Unfortunately Mattel stopped putting some of the 5 pack cars in single BPs this year. They never put all 5 cars in BPs only a few, but now they aren't putting any in.
thnax, I didn't know they stopped doing that.

There is one exception I know of, about putting all 5 cars from a 5 pack in singles..that would be back in 2000, they put all 5 of the .com set on single blisters... maybe it was an experiment, but look it up.. collector #'s 2000-193, -194, -195, -196 and -197 are the 5 cars from that 5 pack..

..matter of fact, was just digging thru old cases the other week and found I have the #2000-196 Chevy Nomad and it has the silver 3 spokes instead of gold...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts