Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very nice 10 car assortment i found today, the green flamed challenger ruuuuules, but so does the baja breaker in good year livery..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice finds Craig.... I remember buying the first run assortment and lost the interest in them after a few weeks, then I RAOK'd them all away. I saw the 2nd run redlines and remembered what I did with the 1st Cars .. I think its best for me to enjoy other peoples pics then owning them myself :lol: I like them when I see them but it only last a few weeks then I lose interest. :freak:

Does this happen to anyone else here ????

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
wow those wheels look 150% better than the current cruddy wheels that Mattel chooses to adorn their cars with these days.
thanks for the pics! we will never see in canada, sigh!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeap, why i don't buy regular everyday mainlines, i bought these because i have the other two sets full and they all look cool together as a wall deco in protecto..some guys pay millions for paintings, i pay 10 bucks and make the man cave look cool..but yeah, the nose art did that, but i got luuuucky in trading them for m2 golds..

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow those wheels look 150% better than the current cruddy wheels that Mattel chooses to adorn their cars with these days.
thanks for the pics! we will never see in canada, sigh!
Some of the regular versions of these are just horrible, you should see the reg wheels for the STI

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well then, i just ran into a guy at another wally with about 60 of these cars, and he was buying them to cut off the wheels for customs, said the price for for decent redlines wheels was not cheap from mattel, at least not the way they sell..so, 25 cents per redline replacement wheel..smart, i say..

·
Registered
107 Posts
i was just at wally world this afternoon and there was a bin loaded with all the same cars. i picked up about 8 new ones for my sons collection as well as the back to the future delorean i saw on the bottom peg at the grocery store later in the evening.

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats. I Want Those.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Great im gonna have to deal with jackass hoarders picking them all out keeping me from getting any to enjoy myself. Woohoo.

Havent seen any new cars around here in a long time.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Great im gonna have to deal with jackass hoarders picking them all out keeping me from getting any to enjoy myself. Woohoo.

Havent seen any new cars around here in a long time.
Hey Eric,
Text me what cars you are looking for from Walmart with the Redlines. My walmart got a bin loaded yesterday. I can see what I can find you.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bin i went thru to get these had a RIDICULOUS amount of these in it, i'd say out of 8 cases in it, at least 2-3 were redlines, by numbers..i saw at least 5 of each right on top, it was alot, you may have a decent chance

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I dont know why. I know they arent rare and never will be but they just look cool for a mainline. I bought one of each. I may at one point pick up another set to give to the kids but not going to hoard them. Maybe a couple extras down the line to raok to my friends up north since theyll never see them aside from in a box but i do like them for sure.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
My Wal-Mart more than likely will not get these. The toy department manager said she won't be getting any new stuff till after the toy department reset because "I don't want to have my people to have to move a lot of cars from one spot to another". Oh well.
They look great though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts