Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all --

Just an FYI: I'll be moderating this forum now. Nothing is really going to change, rules will remain the same, etc. With these exceptions:

-- If you don't have something nice / positive to say, don't post it -- send it directly to Moebius Models.

-- I for one, am tired of some of the bickering here, and don't want to see any more of it.

-- If you want to argue with one another do us all a favor and take it to e-mail or Private Messaging!

-- Since Frank will still be checking in here, wish lists are OK -- since they no long HAVE to read them. Go ahead and ask (again) for that Spindrift if you really want to.

-- No more negative comments about the previous moderator. He's under a lot of pressure for a great model company, and he still spent an extraordinary amount of time working on this message board. He deserves nothing but our thanks and respect.

That's all for now. Play nice, 'cuz there is a new sheriff in Moebius Town!

--Henry

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Forget the Spindrift (for now at least) I just want to get my hands on that great fusion core of yours to complete my J2. Still no word

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this forum continue!

I love wish lists, and hate squabbling. The latter is like inviting friends over for nice dinner and having them get into an argument. Sheesh! Awkward.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome here as the Moderator. I personally hope Dave will sign in here from time to time. I appreciate all that Dave and Frank and the others at Moebius has, and are doing for us "Big Kids"!

Thank-you all.

Gerry-Lynn

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Henry, with the fusion core, are there directions for where to place the on / off , light variation switch.
No -- Because I figured a lot, but not all, would want to hide it in the landing gear wells. It does have a lot of wire lentgh to it, and you have 4 screw holes in it as well, so you can pretty much put it anywhere.

--H

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome as Mod Henry,

I have a question for you if you don't mind. Could you please explain the reasoning behind closing the "Announcement" thread? (Are any of the rules below applicable for why you closed it?)

* The closing of threads period (or too soon?) seems to be one of the main issues I see brought up as frustrating among members here. It would be nice to know what criteria you'll be using that warrants closing of a thread. Other than breaking any of the listed rules below, it would seem a thread should always be left open.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thanks, and best regards,

Geoff

--------------------------------------------------

DaRulz
1) Stay on topic. This is a modeling forum. This is NOT a political, religious or any other type of forum. If you wish to talk about topics other then modeling, then find a forum elsewhere that covers those topics.

2) No threads devoted to piercings or Members' personal problems. See DaRulz #1 above.

3) No flaming, name calling, etc… I am sure you get the drift of this one.

4) No foul language or "adult" content or posting of pictures containing nudity.

5) If you post a link to a site that has nudity you MUST post a warning along with the link.

6) The above also covers not only messages that you post but messages and links you may have in your signature. The moderator reserves the right to edit signatures if required.

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Geoff --

It had degraded enough and served it's purpose, that's all there is to it. Nothing more cryptic than that.

--H

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey good for you Henry.:thumbsup::D I had seen you on as a moderator last night and thought I was seeing things.:lol:

Good choice on the wish list conudrum. Though Im not into them, im sure some of the newbies and others who like to talk about it will appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
He deserves nothing but our thanks and respect.
That's true. Dave excels at the quality control of making sure the test shots assemble correctly to their specifications.

I'm sure Henry will work well with Moebius to get the work in progress sneak previews we all love to see.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Hi Henry, happy to have you in charge.......:thumbsup: I love this group and would hate to have it close or just become a wasteland of nonsence. I build models and look forward to everyone else who build and posting their WIP. I never understood those who don't build coming in and just stirring the pot.....:drunk:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.