Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Hello everybody. I'm new to 4rum and I'm collecting 1/64 models. Today, I got some minichamps 1/64. The thing I want to say is I ordered an black slr roadster but they sent me a black sl65 AMG :-? the sl65 hasn't been on stock yet. :-? I will post pics soon. Do you guys have any idea about this mistake ?
Welcome Fuchi
Please send pictures. The catolog shows the SL650 Black as being gray and due for October release. The website catalog lists the 2008 SL as being green and not due for release until October.
But to further compound things the catalog shows a picture of the McLaren under both the SL and McLaren. So not sure what to think.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Confusion Confusion - RECOLORS?? Man, I can't catch up with the reg releases now we have recolors - Grrrrrrrrr..........

Am looking for a good source to secure these for our shop if anyone has one with decent pricing???????

·
Registered
428 Posts
Confusion Confusion - RECOLORS?? Man, I can't catch up with the reg releases now we have recolors - Grrrrrrrrr..........

Am looking for a good source to secure these for our shop if anyone has one with decent pricing???????
Mark,

Unfortunately the price to Minichamps is $10 per road car and like $14 per race car. I've got the Bentley Continental Flying Spur and Azure on order with Apason and according to him those two are on delay until October. No new waves are slated between now and then. They will probally run a couple of recolours of previously released models until the new issues can come out.

The 8C Coupe has already been reissued in white.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Unfortunately the price to Minichamps is $10 per road car and like $14 per race car. I've got the Bentley Continental Flying Spur and Azure on order with Apason and according to him those two are on delay until October. No new waves are slated between now and then. They will probally run a couple of recolours of previously released models until the new issues can come out.
The information that I had gathered today that the 2010 release apparently is already available in Germany or will be available soon but it takes 4 weeks for Minichamps to bring the cars to the U.S. As for the price for the 2 mentioned above models the price will be $10 for everyone that had pre-ordered them already or planning of pre-ordering them. After the pre-orders are filled the price will be slightly higher on my web site, as the retail price for street cars is $12.50. (I always price them below retail) I can order the other models too for 1/64 scale if I get at least 6 people that would be interested in that one model.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Azure and Spur have not yet been released - Oct even in Europe from what they are telling me directly. (Looking forward to these myself)

Some of the 2010 releases are available that have not hit the US. The ones that are released can be ordered.

MiniChamps US is a pain to deal with... sadly. And don't turn product timely or even recieve it on a scheduled table.

We would like to find someone in Europe that is dependable and could ship directly. Someone with access to the full line, prompt releases and can source specialty and, now, re-paints. Hard to find such an animal but if anyone knows someone...... we would be interested in chatting with them.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts