2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster/Gray/July
2007 Bentley Azure /Bordeaux/April
2005 Bentley Continental Flying Spur/White/July
2005 Jaguar XK /Black/April
2008 Jaguar XKR GT3/Gray/July
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series /Gray/April
2008 AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper S/White/July
2006 Porsche 911 GT3 /White /April

So we get 2 new Bentleys, 3 Astons (4 if you count the DBS that has yet to be released), 2 Jags (I wonder if theres will be as nice as High Speeds version), ther Mercedes SL 65 (im really excited about this one) a beefed up Mini, and only 1 Porsche. All in All a great selection IMO!!!:thumbsup:

I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm excited as well, only really interested in the 2005 Bentley Continental Flying Spur/White, but I hope this comes in more than one color.
Do you have a site that offers the pics.

Thanks for the update

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm excited as well, only really interested in the 2005 Bentley Continental Flying Spur/White, but I hope this comes in more than one color.
Do you have a site that offers the pics.

Thanks for the update[/QUOTE

The site is Minichamps.de Sorry, No pics up yet though. Im hoping they'll put them up soon :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
All the cars are excellent and I'll try to buy every single one if possible. In my mind I think the Mercedes SL65 AMG is the coolest followed by the Bentleys. I really hope we'll see more Mercedes-Benz from Minichamps... maybe they'll give us the new gull-wing in the next series!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those Porsches will be tough but somehow they will find a way into my collection. :tongue:

Denis

·
Registered
428 Posts
The 2008 Bentley Continental GT from the earlier releases is in fact a 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Fully decorated bodies, interiors, manufactuer's wheels, rubber tires, little reflective tape in the sideview and rearview windows, independent windows plexi case, At least 50+ pieces per model. Well worth the $10 - $15 that you should expect to pay each. Plastic bases for this kind of level detail I'll take a plastic base any day of the week.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Josh.

I preordered the 2010 MC line from Japan not too long ago. Too bad the preorder stopped last March 25th for the roadcars and 26th for the race cars. Anyway, one of the cars they were preselling was not on the list from minichamps, it was a non-AMG version of the Merc SL. Any news about this one?

...I didn't order it because it had the picture of the SLR conv from the '09 series, but had a different description.

Carlo

1 - 20 of 48 Posts