Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did i see somewhere here that some of you got your new membership cards w/o your name?
well i got one out of the blue today. it was the only thing in the envolope. i still have one more issue before i have to renew.
arn't they supposed to have your name on it?
any advise?
btw, i've been a club member since day one and have all issues of newsflash.
i know, who cares.
joe

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I got mine way back when the names were printed on the card, the card came with the car & tin, and you got an extra issue of NewsFlash in the package even though you were just a renewing member. Things certainly have changed, and I do hope someone from RC2 is watching.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep..same here..no name...no member number...at first I thought they just forgot to put them on....but now I see it must be their way of handling its JL members now. I sure hope they kept some of the JL PM members there to keep up the great work...but from what I have heard from former employees...they were cleaning house...very sad. I got to know many of them very well. Just not right.

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com
1983 Hurst Olds (Your car is the Star)
2003 Cobra Mustang(zinc yellow/spoiler delete/chrome rims
etc....

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
did my renewal in june and my new card came with name and member #. renewed my sons membership in sept and no card came. guess I need to call them. my son had to use last years card at fest and at first they were not going to accept it at warehouse sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts