Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Finally someone who probably remembers the Dr. Oldsmobile adds. The big burley muscle guy and the dude in the white lab coat in a well worn repair shop setting with a mint 442/W-Machine. Those were so cool. Welcome dude.

I believe the 83 is on the way.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to all, i have been trying to get on here for a while now ,bear with me.yes i have all the dr. olds mag ads i can find ,framed. owned 4 olds 442 in my life time,nothing like looking out the windshield over that ram-air hood.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
T/A Tom said:
Finally someone who probably remembers the Dr. Oldsmobile adds. The big burley muscle guy and the dude in the white lab coat in a well worn repair shop setting with a mint 442/W-Machine. Those were so cool. Welcome dude.
Are you kiddin' me??? Who could forget those ads???? Ol' Doc Watson and the W Machines (W30, W31, W32)??? How many remember Dicky Smother's Olds drag racing team (how many people even remember Dicky Smothers???Lol). As for the '83 H/O, one of my Grand National buddies in the late '80s put one of those H/O lightning rod setups into an '86 GN!!! Cool!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts