Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
micyou03 said:
40 is the latest, and I have seen it. It came out a couple of months ago. 41 should be out soon.

Welcome to the board.
Hopefully soon, there's a couple of offerings that i'll need to order for sure. :) rr

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
MIC Welcome to the Hobby Talk Board! Soon on the Newsflash, all of us here learned how to hurry up and wait! Keep posting, and share a little more info with us!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome Aboard!
Say what do you collect? anything in particular or just whatever catches your eye.
How large is your collection if I may ask?
Hope you post a bit and come visit us in the chat room.
Richard

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
micyou03 said:
There's only 1 month plus a couple days of summer left. Do the News Flashes always come out very late in the season?
They have been about 3 weeks late since about issue 39, but this one is especially late due to the company changing hands. Mac and I have already begun to lay out issue 42.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts