Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the H.T. gang :wave: Hope to make some new friends here ? & I see some familar names here from J.L. talk & Milezone too. I'll start off by asking if anybodyelse might have any Street Freaks Zingers for sale or trade? I'm looking for #'s 21- 22- 24- 28 & 29. Also looking for the elusive #3 Black with flames. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Have posted other places but not much luck :freak:. Thanks abunch Jeff.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Jeff great to see you here. Welcome to the board. You may want to try the swap and sell board for the cars that you are looking for. Saty awhile and look around this place has a little bit of everything. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
ZINGER FREAK said:
Thanks stranger seems like I seem to get anxious about posting everywhere I go. Thanks again my friend!
Ummmmm..... at 192 posts, he's not exactly the stranger, Zinger ;) :lol:

Welcome to Hobby Talk. :thumbsup:

I didn't see this name on either of those boards, do you go by a different name there?

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Welcome aboard! A lot of nice people and a whole lot of good info here.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Welcome to HT
I like the Zingers too. I have my own little collection of them but I don't know them by number.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Hello, ZINGER FREAK :wave: Welcome to the land of Johnnies! Great folks here, including plenty of Zingers collectors. Only Zingers I have are ones that are part of collections - Superbird for all of that casting, '71 GTO BWF for my Black With Flames collection, '68 red white and blue Corvette for my r,w,& b collection. Oh yeah, and the '62 Bubble Top Bel Air because it was part of my winnings from a contest that CenterShock had! :cool:
Which reminds me, there are some cool contests on this board so stick around, post often and have fun! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wave:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts