Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Administrator
26,694 Posts
Welcome to the boards bear702. Hopefully you have found the Proteus threads. We have a strong presence in sci-fi modeling and you can find a lot of threads on different aircraft and ships in other sections. Once you reach your 6th post you can start adding images or other links. :cheers2:

·
Administrator
26,694 Posts
Hey @oscar1MM - welcome to th boards! I see you have made already a few posts. Hope you are finding everything you are interested in. If not just post up your questions and we can help guide you to a place or answer. ?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Greetings again everyone. Been gone a long time. My original account became deactivated from inactivity. I was posting under the name 'zenomorp.' Getting back into the hobby after spending the last 10 years or so working on cars and wanted to say thanks to everyone for still being here. The wealth of resources and knowledge is astounding. It's good to be back. Gonna use the crazy time we're in right now to get back into things with a 1/350 Refit build. I was never really THAT good but wanted to take my time now with this one and really turn out something great. This was the last one I did roughly 10 years ago...

81 - 85 of 85 Posts