Hobbyist Forums banner

1721 - 1740 of 1797 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found a forgotten passion

Hello everyone, just joined to maybe share some of my work and help out with questions and ask a few questions of my own.

·
Registered
7 Posts
12 inch jupiter 2 special effects

thank you, i had great fun doing them. it was so cool as i did not use any elaborate means to create them, they were not photo shopped, just cropped and i played with the contrast and brightness. here is a pic of where i took them, it was in my basement.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

Been sniffing glue for 40 years, so why not build a model at the same time!:p Looking forward to many tips and pics of the car builds. I love trucks and hot rods, plus I like to modify builds like my 55 Nomad 4x4.

Thanx for having me

Mahogany Rush

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello

Thanks for the forum, I was instructed to say hi here before posting, really interested in modeling and would like to hear others level of experiences Dan Howitt thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
it is a great thing to pass on, your grandson will aways have those memories of you and him working together and what you created together

·
Registered
3 Posts
Invaders 10" 1/50 Scale Build

I am a now member of the form and have been Building Models for years... Right now I am building an 10" 1/50 Invaders Saucer and will be making it available as a model kit in the near future.. You can seen the first few Videos on Youtube right now, in the very early stages of this build..

Mike M:tongue::tongue:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ol Man, New Member

2.jpg Hello, Olmansam here. I just got back into modeling, built 1 in last few weeks. Lost one built about 45 to 50 years ago. Also just joined this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new here to Hobby Talk. A little about myself, I'm a scale model enthusiast and have been for most of my life. My main interests are building military models, specifically WWII-era ships, armor, and planes, but I also build movie and television themed models from time to time and am also a fan of building non-WWII era ships (i.e. Titanic, Lusitania, etc.

My current build is the DeAgostini/Model-Space 1:1 (1:43) prop replica of the Millennium Falcon from 'Empire Strikes Back'. Since this is a piece build it leaves me much free time in between monthly shipments to work on other builds, which I really like.

I've also begun building the AMT Round 2 Man in Space rocket set which I picked up from Hobby Lobby for $19 and some change thanks to their 40% off online coupon. I plan on adding this set with my Hasegawa 1:200 Space Shuttle stack and Hasegawa 1:200 Space Shuttle Orbiter w/ payload to create an Americans in Space display.

Some of the kits in my stash are 1:350 Minicraft Titanic (w/ photoetch), 1:144 Bandai Millennium Falcon, 1:350 Revell Germany Bismark, Hobby Boss 1:350 U.S.S. Arizona, Revell 1/96 U.S.S. Constitution (old bicentennial edition), Revell 1:72 VII C/41 Wolfpack, Revell 1:72 Memphis Belle + crew, Revell 1:350 U.S.S. Missouri (WWII version), Hasegawa 1:450 Yamato, Tamiya 1/35 M4A3 Sherman Tank 75mm, Hasegawa 1:200 Space Shuttle stack.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the Forums

Hi,
:wave:
Just joined... figured enough lurking and time to become more active.
Been modeling for (yikes!) over 40 years now. Mostly aircraft, armour, ships, Sci-Fi, and figures.

Always willing to learn and lend my knowledge and experience to others.

Happy modeling,
Marc B.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just checking in to say hello, I'm a huge TOS Trek fan, looking to see what the real artists are talking about the restoration of the Original 11' Enterprise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Helllllloooooo

I'm a new one on this site. I intend to buy Railway gun Dora 1/72 scale. I'm working on Titanic (sold with 100 booklets in 2000's), Bluenose (still in the box).

I'll post photos of my works in few days and hope you'll appreciate.:rolleyes:

Thanks

1721 - 1740 of 1797 Posts