Hobbyist Forums banner

1741 - 1753 of 1753 Posts

·
Administrator
26,545 Posts
Welcome to the boards diecaster62! Based on your post you might enjoy the muscle car photos photos photos thread and any of the diecast brand sections for those '50s to the '70s diecast cars. If you have a camera, I hope you share some photos of your growing collection with us soon! :cheers2:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome to the boards diecaster62! Based on your post you might enjoy the muscle car photos photos photos thread and any of the diecast brand sections for those '50s to the '70s diecast cars. If you have a camera, I hope you share some photos of your growing collection with us soon! :cheers2:
Thanks for the welcome! I don't have a decent camera at this time but I do want to take photos of my collection so I can share them here. Thanks for the advice on the brand sections. I have been checking them out. :smile2:

This is a very cool site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy,

I'm a noobie here and I guess this is the place for the introduction. I am a U.S. Marine and Vietnam vet (67 years old) and served in the USMC from 10/69 to 1073, Vietnam from '71 - '72. I am a railroad enthusiast and model in HO scale and Lionel 027. I live in eastern Tennessee and was searching for Future floor finish and found this forum. I see that most of you are RC and model car enthusiasts. I do have a few die cast as well as plastic cars, trucks and busses in HO scale--that's 1/87th scale. I do have some old hot wheels as well. I hope that I can find a nitche here somewhere. Are there any model railroad people here?

I am also an amateur photographer. I am also into electronics as I used to have a TV repair shop some time in the past. With the advent of "throw away electronics" that age has come and gone. No one wants to repair them these days since it is not a viable option.

W Rusty Lane in eastern Tennessee (Witherington Place Railroad)

·
Administrator
841 Posts
Howdy,

I'm a noobie here and I guess this is the place for the introduction. I am a U.S. Marine and Vietnam vet (67 years old) and served in the USMC from 10/69 to 1073, Vietnam from '71 - '72. I am a railroad enthusiast and model in HO scale and Lionel 027. I live in eastern Tennessee and was searching for Future floor finish and found this forum. I see that most of you are RC and model car enthusiasts. I do have a few die cast as well as plastic cars, trucks and busses in HO scale--that's 1/87th scale. I do have some old hot wheels as well. I hope that I can find a nitche here somewhere. Are there any model railroad people here?

I am also an amateur photographer. I am also into electronics as I used to have a TV repair shop some time in the past. With the advent of "throw away electronics" that age has come and gone. No one wants to repair them these days since it is not a viable option.

W Rusty Lane in eastern Tennessee (Witherington Place Railroad)
Welcome to Hobby Talk TrainMan007!

First, thank you for your service! :)

Our forum has lots to offer, and maybe a tad bit much for a new member, but if you want to know where a select forum is, feel free to ask me.

If you've not found it yet, here is the link to Model Railroading forum! Model Railroading - HobbyTalk

Again, welcome! Feel free to direct questions to me if you need something.

-K.I.T.T
Super Moderator

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk and thank you for serving are country. I salute to you. And you will like you here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy,

Thanks for your warm welcome. Are there any airbrush users here? I´m finally getting my Badger 155 Anthem and can´t wait for it to arrive. I´ll look around the site and see. I´ve already checked out the Model Railroading section, I´ve been model railroading since the mid 1980´s in HO scale and Lionel 027. Thanks again for the nice welcome. I found this site when I was searching for info on Future Floor Polish. I think I shall like it here.

Rusty in eastern Tennessee (Witherington Place Railroad)

·
Administrator
26,545 Posts
Howdy Rusty,

If you want to see air brush wokmanship - check out any of the modeling sections. While our Model Railroading section is not very active - it does contain a wealth of informtion and more spectacular builds and paint work. Check out the diecast and slot car customs and dio sections for more techniques and air brush reviews.

Thanks for your service,too! :cheers2:

·
Administrator
26,545 Posts
Hello collectque! Good to have you back in the folds. PM or email me a new current email address and we can bring you back as obi-juantoo3 or just juantoo3 and merge you into one updated avatar.

LMK your preferences.

MFR :cheers2:

1741 - 1753 of 1753 Posts