Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a NEW Knight Rider Movie comming out based of the 80s Knight Rider show. This sounds really kool except one thing. Shouldn't the NEW one be based off a Trans Am as well? Like the last body style Trans Am? Maybe with some new custom body parts. Instead we get a Koenigsegg. And even though this car is Kool its still not a Trans Am like in the old Knight Rider.

here is a couple links.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384254/

http://www.koenigsegg.com/thecars/ccx.asp

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nah, They ruined it with not using a Trans-Am. And sides, and Konigsegg is just down right ugly! Nah, Defantly passing on this!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
olesarge90 said:
Sorry, did not like it the first time. Don't particularly care for birdies either...olesarge90/Gill
:p :p :p Don't hold back Olesarge, tell us what you really think! :p

I do agree though, just not a show I would have picked to recycle. Seems like a somewhat risky box office investment.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i hate to break the news to you but that is not the new kitt and there is no confirmation that there will even be a go on the new knight rider movie. they have been trying to get it off the ground for the last few years and keep running into problems. all the info you are reading at imdb.com is completely false. that information is user submitted. there has been no confirmed cast or no confirmation on what type of vehicle kitt will be if they ever get their crap together and make this movie happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The big screen KR movie is indeed moving forward and will reboot the original 1982 pilot in todays time. NBC/Universal is also making a movie/pilot but for TV, this will not be a reboot but a sequel. This version will be in todays time but in the same universe as the old KR, rumours say in the first part of the pilot there will numerous mentions of a " Trans am supercar " that exsited many decades ago.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Never heard of a Koneigsegg .... What / who is that ?? German , American ?? Something else ??? Im not sure if Knight Rider is good fodder to make a new film , but who knows . They pulled it off with Starsky & Hutch .....

·
Registered
196 Posts
edseldave said:
Never heard of a Koneigsegg .... What / who is that ?? German , American ?? Something else ??? Im not sure if Knight Rider is good fodder to make a new film , but who knows . They pulled it off with Starsky & Hutch .....
its a swedish supercar which came out in 06 i believe

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
edseldave said:
And look what a thundering piece of crap that turned out to be.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
its a swedish supercar which came out in 06 i believe
You are right.:thumbsup: Koenigsegg was founded in 1993. Koenigsegg CC, their fisrt model, was shown at 2000, with first customer deliver taking place in 2002. Koenigsegg CCX was released in 2006.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Twin force said:
The big screen KR movie is indeed moving forward and will reboot the original 1982 pilot in todays time. NBC/Universal is also making a movie/pilot but for TV, this will not be a reboot but a sequel. This version will be in todays time but in the same universe as the old KR, rumours say in the first part of the pilot there will numerous mentions of a " Trans am supercar " that exsited many decades ago.
do you have a link to some factual information? so far everything i have found is all speculation.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the tv movie try aintitcool.com/node/33497, variety mag also has some info. For the real movie go to knight rider UK it is full of info. Victor Kros is the liason to the fans for Glen Larson and is our (KR fans) source. Hope this helps.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts