Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to TRU to look for a couple of those display cases tonight. They were completely sold out. However, I did see they got a load of new JL's. Picked up a working class Chevy Suburban and a VW Super Beetle Cabriolet. Was hoping to locate the Karmann Ghia...been looking for the new JL vesion and the one fromJada V Dubs, but no luck on either series there.

Aside from the one VW and the working class R6, they had the new Coke series and several new muscle cars I hadn't seen previously. I'm liking what I'm seeing from RC2. I've been looking for signs of those earlier mentioned wheel problems, but everything I've bought lately shows no visible signs of wheels being pushed up into wheel wells. And the cars themselves look great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WM here gets about 2-3 pegs of new JL's that disappear within about a week or so, leaving one or two strays on the pegs. Target had about the same as WM Saturday before last (2/17), and now has only a few left. TRU had maybe 2 or 3 pegs around the 17th, sold down to a handful, but last night had about 5 pegs.

RC2 seems to be keeping new product in the stores about every 2-3 weeks and it's selling...at least that's the story locally.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't forget it is counting time for store inventory and they don't like to order to much new stuff until that is done!! No More $1 Jl's for us! But i picked up a bunch of the new releases. Happy Hunting!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts