Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always a Fan Favorite Johnny Lightning Star Trek Release go Fast and are sought after by JL and Star Trek Fans alike.

Here is the Line up for Release 4:

USS Enterprise 1701-A with Photon
USS Majestic with Explosions
USS Defiant with Phasers
Borg Cube with Sphere
USS Enterprise D with Extras
USS Voyager with Landing Gear

Due in Septemeber and available for Pre-Order now on our website.

Have Fun,
Fred
www.1StopDiecast.com

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
hopefully these will be in more plentiful supply at the retail end than release 3 was....i found a set of release 3 out in the middle of nowhere texas last year and never saw them here in the sprawling city of houston....good thing i was able to get a case from mac's little cars :thumbsup: i just may have to cruise on over a put a set on pre-order :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I've never had the opportunity to see a cube except in pictures.
You need to look closer in my collector cases :lol:

It's great to see them continue the Star Trek Series.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Quite a few repaints with accessories I guess.
Defiant and the sphere only things new.
Majestic is same ship as Reliant.

Getting them for sure, just wish not so many repaints.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
well, repaints are kinda the name of the game in the diecast world.

Its kind of hard to get back the investment of making the tooling, just to release it once, and be done with it. And with all the detail required to make these ships, im sure its more time invested than your normal car would take.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Well they have my money for sure.
I want to support these products as long as we get a few new ones in the mix each time. I thought they were through with them so it is still good news indeed.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
My guesses from my vast Trekkie knowledge:

USS Enterprise 1701-A with Photon - Constitution Refit - See the movie Enterprise and Star Trek VI

USS Majestic with Explosions - Miranda class - See the U.S.S. Reliant - from DS9 Season 6 episode "Sacrifice of Angels"

USS Defiant with Phasers - Constitution - See the original Ep (Yes, I'm hoping I'm wrong and will be the Defiant from DS9 PLEASE!!!) from ST: Enterprise 4th season episodes "In a Mirror, Darkly" Pts 1 & 2

Borg Cube with Sphere - Borg Cube with a different panel - See ST: First Contact

USS Enterprise D with Extras - Galaxy - See Ep-D and The Next Generation

USS Voyager with Landing Gear - Intrepid - See Voyager and ST: Voyager 2 season episode "The 37's"

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
CessnaDriver said:
ooooh

I did not think Defiant might be the Constitution class. Good thinking.

Dang. Another potential repaint.
Well, I figured that it would be the cheapest way for RC2, or whatever they are called now, to make another set. I would be nice if they did make the Defiant from DS9, but my money's on the Constitution class. Here's to more Star Trek releases!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
But if one looks further into those trek pages one will see that the Majestic is also a Sovereign Class ship. Just like Enterprise E. (One can always hope for 2 new ships).

I hope we get the DS9 Defiant and a New Majestic. I am looking forward to this release.
Richard

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
computer guy said:
But if one looks further into those trek pages one will see that the Majestic is also a Sovereign Class ship. Just like Enterprise E. (One can always hope for 2 new ships).

I hope we get the DS9 Defiant and a New Majestic. I am looking forward to this release.
Richard

True, I forgot that the Majestic was also a Sovereign class. But if they had the casting in mind, they would probably make E first. Not that I wouldn't mind if they made either. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts