Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this over on the Integy site and thought it might be of some interest to bring it over here.

Looks like a direct competitor of the new Futaba charger.

INDI 16X-G40 Computerized Battery & Motor Management
Designed for serious racers.​
High resolution backlit graphics display​
Display each cell information individually, perfect for Ni-Cd, Ni-MH & Li-lon​
Charge 0.1A to 12A (1 to 8 cells), 3 phase charging with programable rates, temperature probe, selectable temperature cut off, 1mV to 20mV / cell selectable cutoff, extremely accurate unit calibration,​
Discharge up to 40A (0.9V/cell)​
Run motor up to 13A (0.1 to 9.0V)​
Break-in motor with programable timers​
Test motor rpm and current draw
AC/DC operation
Accurate remote voltage sensing wiring​
Built-in quadruple cooling fan​
1 year limited warranty​
Available in MAY 2005​

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well, Integy's equipment isn't like the Quality of Futaba(yet), but maybe this could be the door that opens for Integy if it's as good as the Futaba charger!

Justin #29

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually had the Integy 16x9 when it first came out.
Rock Solid charger, simple to use, reliable, but would only Discharge @ 20 amps and no motor run in so I got rid of it. But the charge it gave was as good as any I have used.

Like Justin said, who knows this may turn the page for Integy.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I Recently sold my 16x9 aswell, because I wanted another LRP Pulsar. I loved that charger and hated seeing it go away, but I think LRP is hard to compete with, on Integy's part!

Ancious to see how this new charger will do on the market when May comes around!

Justin #29

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
they been saying this charger was going to be released in may since last year , i thaink they need a new calender for their release times . they have some neat products but getting them off back order is a different story

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
With Integy. Late summer,but of what year.I get tired of waiting on there products. Hopefully there temp won't be in celcius.like the futaba.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts