Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this over on the Integy site and thought it might be of some interest to bring it over here.

Looks like a direct competitor of the new Futaba charger.

INDI 16X-G40 Computerized Battery & Motor Management
Designed for serious racers.​
High resolution backlit graphics display​
Display each cell information individually, perfect for Ni-Cd, Ni-MH & Li-lon​
Charge 0.1A to 12A (1 to 8 cells), 3 phase charging with programable rates, temperature probe, selectable temperature cut off, 1mV to 20mV / cell selectable cutoff, extremely accurate unit calibration,​
Discharge up to 40A (0.9V/cell)​
Run motor up to 13A (0.1 to 9.0V)​
Break-in motor with programable timers​
Test motor rpm and current draw
AC/DC operation
Accurate remote voltage sensing wiring​
Built-in quadruple cooling fan​
1 year limited warranty​
Available in MAY 2005​

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually had the Integy 16x9 when it first came out.
Rock Solid charger, simple to use, reliable, but would only Discharge @ 20 amps and no motor run in so I got rid of it. But the charge it gave was as good as any I have used.

Like Justin said, who knows this may turn the page for Integy.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I Recently sold my 16x9 aswell, because I wanted another LRP Pulsar. I loved that charger and hated seeing it go away, but I think LRP is hard to compete with, on Integy's part!

Ancious to see how this new charger will do on the market when May comes around!

Justin #29

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
they been saying this charger was going to be released in may since last year , i thaink they need a new calender for their release times . they have some neat products but getting them off back order is a different story

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.