Hobbyist Forums banner

2061 - 2068 of 2068 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all! Is there anyone still in here? I just spent 2 weeks reading the posts and replies from beginning to end. What a great time, and so much information! I still have questions. :)
- J.R. Aiello

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think it's just that all the information has been given, so there's nothing new to bring up. This has now become sort of a resource thread.

But, as stated above, have questions? Just ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. Sorry, I guess I didn't expect anyone to really be here! Thanks for the responses. Believe it or not I've been on this site for 10 years, I just never checked in on it. And I was here before that but had to sign up again in 2009 when I finally found it again. Slacker, I know... anyway...

Did Steve ever get his coffee table book? haha
I read that there was a photo during restoration (along with witnesses) about the nacelle domes being removed and a color photo of the end WITH the lights still in it. I know that it was a private one and wouldn't be public after the restoration, but Gary said he got a good look at it. Was there ever a drawing/diagram of this? I would be interested because there's something like 20 lights (with the minis) in there, IIRC.

Gary did finally put out the painting guide, right? That's the one that showed up on CultTVMan? Was that the final say/version?

Good to be here! I will make sure to check in regularly.
J.R.

2061 - 2068 of 2068 Posts