Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I noticed that at out QF &F that they had this very set up for ERTL 1:64th. A pretty good selection of mix and match farm pieces. Perhaps this taken one step further with JL die-cast to see how it goes. I would think this caters to the ones who really want to play so if the packing is gone and the price adjusted, it makes sense to me.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
... Perhaps this taken one step further with JL die-cast to see how it goes. I would think this caters to the ones who really want to play so if the packing is gone and the price adjusted, it makes sense to me.
As I recall, RC2 did have a rack planned with some diecast cars on it similar to the Ertl rack with the farm impliments on it. Originally it was supposed to have all the old Racing Champs cars on it, but it looks like now there are a few JL's in there as well.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I'd have no problem with RC pieces in there as well. I love the idea. Now if the cars are still 4.00 I'm not going to even look but if they want to run hard plastic wheels and do a "play" version I think it does wonders....gets kids interested, intorduces another range of collectibility. For lack of a better example Hot Wheels/Muky type thing. A grade or two lower type thing.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Oh man that 69 olds 442 is sweet.but I got the truck/tractors at tractor supply.at christmas.oh well found the gold series at wally too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts