Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You heard it here first!
There's a new 20,000 sq ft indoor off-road track to Grand Blanc.
Plans are to be open by the end of November!

Will race nitro and electric.
1/8th and 1/10th scale classes. Possibility of a 1/18th track as well.
Short Course is expected to be the largest electric class.

I will post pictures and more when I can when the ball starts rolling. Also, will post build dates etc for anyone interested in helping. We need to show our support if we want this place to last.

*** Please note: This is not my track ***

·
Registered
794 Posts
You heard it here first!
There's plans to bring a new 20,000 sq ft indoor off-road track to Grand Blanc. Hopefully will find out for sure within the next few weeks after getting permission and permits from the city.

Plans are to race nitro and electric.
1/8th and 1/10th scale classes
Short Course is expected to be the largest class.

I will post pictures and more when I can when the ball starts rolling. Also, will post build dates etc for anyone interested in helping. We need to show our support if we want this place to last.
Will this be dirt or carpet track???

·
Registered
463 Posts
I learned a few years ago, get what u can get from whomever u can get it from..I can't elaborate ffffffffffffuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrther on that

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
I learned a few years ago, get what u can get from whomever u can get it from..I can't elaborate ffffffffffffuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrther on that
Maybe a story over some racing sometime, if yyyyyyooooouuuuurrrrrr brave enough to tell it...lol! Or if I'm brave enough to listen?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think we need to wait for Mike to make some sort of announcement concerning a future possibililty of a track in Grand Blanc...I feel its inproper for someone else to step in an make such a statement.... JMO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts