Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1826 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
pepe there are a few cars floating around. eric anderson has been runing one for awhile with great results. the revised cars were shipped out last friday, minor changes to the rear pod, battery tray, and front end placement. i haven't run the newer car yet but the first prototype run better then the old cars, imo. if you have any other questions i'll try to answer them.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Hey Mckey I see you did not change your name PITTY UPON YA !!!!!!!!!!!! I will have a new name next week... Can you guess what it is ????? SRM:p :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
nitpick!

rocket are we going to race or nitpick over names? bench racin is so fun!;)

D

·
0 Posts
One of the new Hyperdrive cars was sitting on my desk yesterday.It is a sweet looking car with MAYBE a few more minor changes.Barry brought it up for me to look at.By the way Hyperdrive is the owner of a race trailer with a/c.Barry and Eric will keep cool now.....:devil:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
i talk to barry friday. he said cars were heading out to the team drivers, this week to get there input. if there aren't any changes to be made they will start shipping.i would guesss one month but it is only a guess.

·
Registered
390 Posts
The way I understand it it will not be ready for the nats. but it is subject to change. I have seen the car and it is SWEET!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey guys, we are about 4-6 weeks from a release date, we are shooting for 4 weeks but you know how that goes it could be 6 or more. we are trying to get the car on the market before the paved oval nats at MSA.

thanks
Barry Hill
Team Hyperdrive

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Well the new car debut at Classic hobbies in Akron Ohio this past weekend and i got a chance to see it and race against it, 1 word
AWESOME! First time on the track it took home the win. Good job Ricky Liehr, and to end this note 2nd was a 510bt standard and third a 510bt short car HYPERDRIVE WITH THE CLEAN SWEEP!
Keep up the good work Barry.
Frank p.

1 - 20 of 1826 Posts