Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved it since I saw them announce it but knew it was missing something.

My first attempt to bastardize a car.
A shelby gtr-1 boulevard now wears the old vette shoes and now the Zr1 looks proper. I pray HW does a super hunt of this next year.
it just looks so right. They are even knock off wheels.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
That's looks awesome. I think I will pick up the GTR-1 in anticipation of finding the ZR1. It's just looks so right!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go to TRu they are in the new 4 sided shippers. My daughter has claimed the one "one with rubber wheels". Lol. I get the regular one now apparently.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they really did this casting and tampo right. so far this and the 599xx Super are my all time favorite. I am going to have to pick up more of them. I found an older release MB white ZR1 and if it were black it would probably b a close runner up becaus at least MB did the tailights. There may be a shortage of Thea in my area soon because while I'm not a Vette nut this car just tickles me pink.

My wife is not a excited as I am that I picked up the collecting hobby because now I demand display space in plain view. It started by easing my decoys into main view, then an old Tonka Willys now Jl white lightnings adorn the top of the bookshelf. Lol.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am SOOo obviously a newb to collecting because I just dropped the car to sve an IPA the wind blew over. Beer still trumps cars.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Man. if you are going to drink beer and maybe even Jim Beam ;)and type you have to check your message so it doesn't seem like you are half in the bag. :thumbsup::wave:
I am SOOo obviously a newb to collecting because I just dropped the car to sve an IPA the wind blew over. Beer still trumps cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts