Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found at a local meijer a 2-pack on sale for 99cents with a 67 chevelle SS 396 in metal flake maroon with some super wide slicks on rear.Also in pack was a 09 charger with big rear wing in blue and big letter mopar on sides.2 awsome cars for 50 cents each.I hope they keep doing vintage musle cars...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Sounds to me like that Charger is the Mopar Drift Charger driven by Samuel Hubinette in 2008.

Here is the same car that I made in the game Forza Motorsport 2 for the XBox 360.

And here is the real car.

I'm a big fan of this car... can't wait to see what Hot Wheels has done with it.

·
Registered
625 Posts
OK, did some searching on eBay to find the picture of it and I must say that I am very surprised! It actually looks really good from what I can see. Seems to be a new casting instead of that almost 'tooned style Charger SRT8 they released. Smaller wheels and better proportions. Hoping someone can post a few better pictures of the car here soon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
OK, I must say that I am very surprised! It actually looks really good from what I can see. Seems to be a new casting instead of that almost 'tooned style Charger SRT8 they released. Smaller wheels and better proportions. Hoping someone can post a few better pictures of the car here soon.[/QU I agree 100%. Love the screen name. I used to own a Sheby GLHS(goes like hell somemore),wish I still had it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts