Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting back into a hobby i started years and years ago. now rather than pay for it all out of pocket again, i am gonna sell off diecast. but which ones?,,,,thats my question for myself. should i sell the hot wheels or JL stuff?,,,,i figure about 779.78 will get me going real well. now what to do,,,,,

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
What are you getting back into ? R/C stuff at that price ($779.78) it looks like your going for a gas powered plane or coppter ...If you do get rid of the J/L stuff (I'd rather see the H/W stuff go) I'll take any or all of your 67-69 barracudas if you've got any
just an option if you do decide to sell (KEEP THE J/L)

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
luckymopar416 said:
What are you getting back into ? R/C stuff at that price ($779.78) it looks like your going for a gas powered plane or coppter ...If you do get rid of the J/L stuff (I'd rather see the H/W stuff go) I'll take any or all of your 67-69 barracudas if you've got any
just an option if you do decide to sell (KEEP THE J/L)
yes,,,its R/C planes. i bought the kit already but the motor and radio are gonna cost me. i will be taking plenty of stuff to the fest to sell.......

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
dammitman said:
yes,,,its R/C planes. i bought the kit already but the motor and radio are gonna cost me. i will be taking plenty of stuff to the fest to sell.......
Lucky Guess (R/C) Damm I'm gonna miss a good time (FEST) and a bunch of great deals on diecast either way keep me in mind if you do wanna get rid of some mopar stuff
Thanks
John

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
ill take that th rail rodder off your hands larry just let me know what you decide.
and any jl 1989,1985,1984..camaro z28 or iroc z....later gunn

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Hey, if you have any Cougar's on your "get rid of list", I'd be happy to help you out...

On a side note, my dad owns the largest HobbyTown USA in the US, if you need something I can probably get some sort of discount, may only be 10-20%, but 20% off of $700 is still a pretty penny....

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
modsquad said:
Hi Larry,
How about 20 for 20?
20 of those red WL GTO's for a Andy Jackson note? :cool:
Just thought I'd try...
:lol: a cleveland might get you 9 of them,,,,,,,,

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
70XR7 said:
Hey, if you have any Cougar's on your "get rid of list", I'd be happy to help you out...

On a side note, my dad owns the largest HobbyTown USA in the US, if you need something I can probably get some sort of discount, may only be 10-20%, but 20% off of $700 is still a pretty penny....
damm,,,,,thats something to think about,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
I see A LOT of them at yard sales but never bought cuz I didnt know anyone who collected them..LMK specs of what your looking for..I can get it cheap because ppl leaving that hobby for another,lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts