Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting back into a hobby i started years and years ago. now rather than pay for it all out of pocket again, i am gonna sell off diecast. but which ones?,,,,thats my question for myself. should i sell the hot wheels or JL stuff?,,,,i figure about 779.78 will get me going real well. now what to do,,,,,

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
What are you getting back into ? R/C stuff at that price ($779.78) it looks like your going for a gas powered plane or coppter ...If you do get rid of the J/L stuff (I'd rather see the H/W stuff go) I'll take any or all of your 67-69 barracudas if you've got any
just an option if you do decide to sell (KEEP THE J/L)

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
luckymopar416 said:
What are you getting back into ? R/C stuff at that price ($779.78) it looks like your going for a gas powered plane or coppter ...If you do get rid of the J/L stuff (I'd rather see the H/W stuff go) I'll take any or all of your 67-69 barracudas if you've got any
just an option if you do decide to sell (KEEP THE J/L)
yes,,,its R/C planes. i bought the kit already but the motor and radio are gonna cost me. i will be taking plenty of stuff to the fest to sell.......

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
dammitman said:
yes,,,its R/C planes. i bought the kit already but the motor and radio are gonna cost me. i will be taking plenty of stuff to the fest to sell.......
Lucky Guess (R/C) Damm I'm gonna miss a good time (FEST) and a bunch of great deals on diecast either way keep me in mind if you do wanna get rid of some mopar stuff
Thanks
John

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
ill take that th rail rodder off your hands larry just let me know what you decide.
and any jl 1989,1985,1984..camaro z28 or iroc z....later gunn

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Hey, if you have any Cougar's on your "get rid of list", I'd be happy to help you out...

On a side note, my dad owns the largest HobbyTown USA in the US, if you need something I can probably get some sort of discount, may only be 10-20%, but 20% off of $700 is still a pretty penny....

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
modsquad said:
Hi Larry,
How about 20 for 20?
20 of those red WL GTO's for a Andy Jackson note? :cool:
Just thought I'd try...
:lol: a cleveland might get you 9 of them,,,,,,,,

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
70XR7 said:
Hey, if you have any Cougar's on your "get rid of list", I'd be happy to help you out...

On a side note, my dad owns the largest HobbyTown USA in the US, if you need something I can probably get some sort of discount, may only be 10-20%, but 20% off of $700 is still a pretty penny....
damm,,,,,thats something to think about,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
I see A LOT of them at yard sales but never bought cuz I didnt know anyone who collected them..LMK specs of what your looking for..I can get it cheap because ppl leaving that hobby for another,lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts