Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Dragon Elf here just wanted to intro myself. I am mainly into resin and vinyl kits, Predator mostly. Glad to be here. :wave:

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
welcome to the boards my friend! I am realatively new here and post randomly so I look forward to talking to you!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hello Back!! This is the place to be...So much great stuff and information on here .. And the folks are friendly as well .. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Ah, a fellow figure modeler. Welcome. I have not done a figure in a while. I did all the Screamin Hellraiser figures. Those were great. I only have two figures left in my collection right now, a Billiken Predator and a Kaiyodo 1991 Godzilla 20cm. Welcome to the baords.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Hello Dragon Elf, welcome to the loony bin ! I'm a figure guy myself and need all the help I can get fending off the Space and Vehicle guys !!! I just started working on a Horizon vinyl 1/6 Wolfman. My other attempts are in "My Gallery" if you're interested. Post some of your work if you can.

Dabbler

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome Dabbler but I just got into this and do not have anything to put up at the moment though I am working on it. Looney Bin huh, am I in the right place? You betcha!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
:jest: "Looney Bin huh, am I in the right place? You betcha!"

Yup, all you gotta do is fail the Rohrshatz Test. :freak:

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
HobbyTalk ink blot test sample answer; "That one looks like a monkey holding an axe." :tongue:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
NO..NO..NO..This is the sane place. I'm from the crazy side of HT, Science Fiction Models. I visit here, reminds me how much I like being crazy. Back to my world.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
:cool: I'm afraid you'll have to stay over a while Lloyd, the mother ship is in for repairs. :eek:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome Dragon Elf.Mighty nice people here and good info.From S.C. I see.What part? I'am on the coast.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
wecome! glad to have you.
im a member of 3 different modeling forums, starship modeler, who's name pretty much says it all, the clubhouse, mostly about figure and monster kits, and here, which is a blend.
all 3 are great places. if you havent checked out the others, do so.
and again, welcome!

R

·
0 Posts
Welcome Dragon Elf
The more the merrier !
Welcome aboard.

Seaview said:
HobbyTalk ink blot test sample answer; "That one looks like a monkey holding an axe." :tongue:
I always preferred "That's a dog, that's a cat, that's a horse with a hat on" but the axe wielding monkey is fine by me :)

Go easy

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Welcome, Dragon Elf! You'll find lots o' friends here & lots of advice. Remember, it's a life long obsession! (Especially if you've seen John P's stash! It'll take him a life time to build all that!)

the Dabbler said:
Hello Dragon Elf, welcome to the loony bin ! I'm a figure guy myself and need all the help I can get fending off the Space and Vehicle guys !!!
HEY!!! I resemble that remark!! Now please excuse while I zoom my model around the room. :tongue:

the Dabbler said:
Yup, all you gotta do is fail the Rohrshatz Test. :freak:
Yea, just watch out for Standard Pattern #4!
Seaview said:
THAT'S THE ONE!! IT'S EEE-VIL!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts