Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit my local TARGET today and they got in the NEWEST mix of the haulers ! In the mix comes : Johnson , Stewart , Newman , Hamlin . Anyway today at target i got the WC 2007 Denny Hamlin FedEx hauler ! Sure does go good with my 2007 1/64th car of his for 2007 !!! Anyway just a heads up to all the collectors ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great News!

DiecastKrazy,
That's great news! Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to see if they still have the Stewart & Newman haulers. :)

I've been looking online for the perfect display case for my diecast collection and finally found a company that makes beautiful display cases out of acrylic. I'm impressed with the quality of these cases and the cost. They can be custom ordered to fit whatever type of display you're trying to create. I liked these display cases so much that I signed up for an affiliate account so I could get a little credit for spreading the news, but I don't want you to think I'm sending this info just to make a buck. I really do love the cases and just want to share the info.

If you want me to get credit for guiding you to their site click below:
www.gemsafeplastics.com/?discount=1174
Clicking on the above link will also get you a 20% discount on ALL their products!

Or, if you feel I'm spamming (which I'm really not trying to do), you can click on the link below to go directly to their site and I won't get credit:
www.gemsafeplastics.com

As a fellow enthusiast, I'm more interested in you seeing their products than getting credit for sending you there. But my affiliate link will get you the 20% discount if you're interested.

Kind regards,
PackRat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts