Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My local TRU had a facing with some 1/64 Greenlights I hadn't seen before. A 60's era Beetle, Shelby Cobra roadster, and a 356 Speedster. The Cobra and the 356 looked very much (identical) to the ones that Malibu used to put out. Apparently these are some the Asian tooling they said they aquired.

News to me. Anybody else finding these?

EDIT- So lets change this to "my first look at Motorworlds up close" since they came out in 2009(?). Looks like some other Malibu tools in the series. Not a lot of buzz on these, thought I found something here.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Went over to GL's site (which I should have done before I blabbed my ignorance all over the place). Looks like I didn't see anything that wasn't advertised. So, Lummox, the Beetle would have been their standard issue. DIECASTMAN72 is on top of things and while they don't seem to be showing the "complete" Malibu catalog, there's every impression that they own it. Also saw that Milezone has some of these for $1.99 each.

Anyway before we put this to bed, for the benefit of those who may not have seen these except for the minimalist web views- here's a couple of the Malibu/High Speed we're talking about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts