Hobbyist Forums banner

New Greenlight Collector

541 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  98whitelightnin 
#1 ·
Hi:I have been a nascar diecast collector for years,Now have sold off most of it & starting to collect regular cars.At first i bought a few hot wheels & matchbox but was not real keen on the quality or just having a base version of a car model,Then i stumbled upon the Johnny Lightning's & like the more base style cars available but still not feeling the quality,Went to TRS, Found & bought one of the greenlight's (68 mustang), I am now impressed,I like only collecting one brand of item & looks like Greenlight has me sold.Look forward to getting many more.:)

#2 ·
WELCOME to the wonderful world of collecting Greenlight diecast :thumbsup: You are definitely going to want to check out Greenlight's website. They have lots of info on past releases as well as info on the UTH .. Under the Hood Club. This is Greenlight's official collector club. I would recommend that you join as soon as possible. You won't want to miss some of the UTH Club exclusive cars and trucks that are coming out between now and the end of the year ! Take care and good luck on the start of your GL collection.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.