Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! This also attracted my attention from the web link you included:

Every 25th pre-ordered car (up to the first 500) will also come with a VERY limited edition "Green Machine" chase car! They will account for approximately only 5% of the regular production run of the CamaroZ28.Com cars and will also have their own Certificates of Ownership. They will be very rare and quite valuable and every 25th pre-ordered regular production car will have a number matching Green Machine version to go with it, FREE!
Now, that will be very, very nice, I'm sure!

Regards,
gr6120

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The cost on this promo looks to be $263 with shipping for the 25 regs plus Free GM. I may pass on this one. The GM looks to be limited to 75 (5% of 1500). $263 is a bit high for me at present. I may change my mind. I hope this is not a trend. I am prepared to spend $80 to 120 for a GM promo.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Drdealone said:
The cost on this promo looks to be $263 with shipping for the 25 regs plus Free GM. I may pass on this one. The GM looks to be limited to 75 (5% of 1500). $263 is a bit high for me at present. I may change my mind. I hope this is not a trend. I am prepared to spend $80 to 120 for a GM promo.

Regards, DrDeal
You could buy 25 and then sell most of the regular cars to pay for the Green Machine. Or, just wait to find one on E-Bay and you'll probably spend around that amount to get it - I am sure there will be some on when they come out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ebay sounds like the play on this one. I do not have the patience
at present to resell 24 cars. This is the first promo I have seen where you need to buy 2 cases of regs to get a GM. I hope this is not a trend.

DrDeal

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
It will be interestiing to see what the secondary makret pays for these GM's. If you have to buy 2 cases ofregs to get the GM, what do you sell it for. I bet this one will go for higher than other promos. I think the black will look killer with green hubs.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
365 Posts
This is going to be a great promo. Wish I could have ordered the 25. Oh well hoping mine will be lucky so to avoid the bay.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts