Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bronco Vendor Diecast collection

These Limited Edition Broncos are part of a 4 Bronco set featuring some of your favorite Bronco vendors. This 4 Bronco set has matching serial numbers and are the very first ones out of around 3,500 they are numbered 1-200, this collection is limited to only 200 matched number sets. These sets can only be purchased from the Bronco Driver Magazine web site. These sets will be sorted by number, boxed in unmarked boxes and randomly shipped. The buyer will be the only one who knows what number they got when they open the box. Or you can buy them 1 at a time with random numbers. It took almost 2 years to make this happen.

You can see these at the bc broncos web site under fun stuff.
or bronco driver web site

This set was made possible by the efforts of BC Broncos, Bronco Driver, Stroppe performance and Wild horses.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Cool series but I think you're on the wrong forum. You don't say what scale these are and the VERY tiny pictures you posted make it hard to tell. This forum is for 1/43 scale diecast. Aren't those 1/64th?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
..very nice....they are 1/64 scale...Greenlight...as a Bronco collector; I would like to buy these...but the price is high at $15.00 a piece...I might try and get the Stroppe one

..perhaps you should place these in the Buy and Sell...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts