Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This new garage I have been working on for sometime now is comming to a close... The guys can start moving the junk in now... This one is much larger 3 1/4" X12" X 15" with nice clean brick walls, compared to my old one at 2 1/2" X 8" X 10"...

The cool and unique thing about this one is the front and back can be removed by sliding in and out for just about any angle of snapping pics... I can also make different styles of walls with garage and people doors, signs and posters in different positions !!!

It will be alot of fun sticking the deco stuff, wall and floor cabinets, work benches and tool boxes all over the place now that it's almost done, and this one will hold alot more !!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a feeling this is the start of something big! If I may ask, what did you use for the texture cinder block garage walls? They look very realistic for this scale.

Thanks,
Rick V.

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a feeling this is the start of something big! If I may ask, what did you use for the texture cinder block garage walls? They look very realistic for this scale.

Thanks,
Rick V.

I have patterns of different wall styles... I have taken them to a copy store and made several copies resized smaller... Then I cut and pasted them all together to get the same size sheets, but with smaller bricks... It worked pretty well !!!

·
Registered
438 Posts

I have patterns of different wall styles... I have taken them to a copy store and made several copies resized smaller... Then I cut and pasted them all together to get the same size sheets, but with smaller bricks... It worked pretty well !!!
I'll say! Very convincing, they looked like textured styrene in the photos to me!

Well done.

Rick V.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts