Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moebius at iHobby: New Galactica in the same scale as the Monogram old Galactica! And a 1/6 centurion, late next year

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I always thought the old Cylons looked like men in chrome plated Cadillac suits. I'll take the new robot design any day-but that's just my opinion. Though I did like the new show and thought the Galactica was cool, I like the older design of the ship a little better.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Anything Galactica new or old is welcomed!!! Hard to believe all the new stuff getting released. Who would have dreamed even a few years ago???
Steve

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I'm just glad that we will be getting plastic kits from Moebius from BSG! The best TV sci-fi in the past 20 years! New or old Centurion is good by me! I hope one day Moebius will do both the new Galactica as well as the original in the same scale! Dare I hope...a Pegusus!!! :wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
I'm thrilled that they're doing a NuGalactica ... though an old one would be cool too. (I guess it's a licensing issue.) The Viper's are awesome as well ... and I imagine Voodoo &/or Madman will be creating cool "eye" circuits for the Centurians.

2010 is going to be a GOOD year for SF modeling!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I'll take it!! Love the Viper! Love the Galactica! Love the Centurion!

Might I humbly suggest a matching scale Raptor with a Boomer figure?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Six is about the only thing good the new show had going... I despised it. The old Cylons were cool.
Its not too late to take that back!

SO SAY WE ALL!

·
Oxidation Genius
31,283 Posts
Actually, Six is the thing I like least about NuBSG. The over-the-top over-sexed bottle-blonde sexpot thing is way too cliché and overdone, and Farscape got me tired of imaginary antagonists lurking in peoples' heads.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I really prefer the newer Galactica and am quite pleased Frank and company decided to make a kit of her. I am sure she will be a beauty when she comes out, like everything Moebius does.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Actually, Six is the thing I like least about NuBSG. The over-the-top over-sexed bottle-blonde sexpot thing is way too cliché and overdone, and Farscape got me tired of imaginary antagonists lurking in peoples' heads.
I agree! Six was ok in limited doses but was way overused in the series. After a while I just got sick of her and wished they would move on.

I would like both a new and old Centurion to be released by Moebius. Also a Cylon raider and Base star would be nice. The future looks bright at Moebius!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts