Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Again nice work VJ.. keep sharing these, you have gotten me working on cars again! This Board is such a great insperation I really cannot thank everyone enough for sharing I really look forward to seeing everyones work and with Bills new step by step Jag being done it takes everything up a notch once again!

Dave

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Where's ma shades

Thats one shiney unit, I can see myself. :cool: You got a day job?! Where do' you find the time? :confused: You must have got some Vincents in, Huh? It's nice to see what they really look like on that pooss GT-40, and your previous show winner Cheetah................. Finally! A good shot of the BBS' detail. Thanks. Great work and fabulous camera work. Like usual....... Oh!, BTW You Suck, :tongue: and I'm just jealous, all systems normal......... BH

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a job... I'm a senior videoeditor/producer for NBC. I don't have any kids though... so yes, I have lots of spare time

Don;t be a hater, man

hehehehe

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
"I love the white striped tomato!" (line from original show)
When I was a boy, my neighbor had a red 74' Torino that he added the stripe to.
I loved that car! Nice work, VJ!

Are you using a "bodymount" clamp in place of the standard chassis clamp on the Riggen? Did you shave the chassis mount tabs too?

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joe.. yes, I used a cobramite body clip on the MAGNA RIGGEN

Roger... yes, that is a Hot wheels diecast. The chassis fits perfectly

·
Registered
807 Posts
cooooollll

Love the old riggens cars..They had some cool looking bodies..Excellent job on the customs dude..The Hutch car rocks..You can almost hear the squealin of the tires..
Keep'um rollin... :dude:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts