Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,878 Posts
Again nice work VJ.. keep sharing these, you have gotten me working on cars again! This Board is such a great insperation I really cannot thank everyone enough for sharing I really look forward to seeing everyones work and with Bills new step by step Jag being done it takes everything up a notch once again!

Dave

·
Model Murdering
7,334 Posts
Where's ma shades

Thats one shiney unit, I can see myself. :cool: You got a day job?! Where do' you find the time? :confused: You must have got some Vincents in, Huh? It's nice to see what they really look like on that pooss GT-40, and your previous show winner Cheetah................. Finally! A good shot of the BBS' detail. Thanks. Great work and fabulous camera work. Like usual....... Oh!, BTW You Suck, :tongue: and I'm just jealous, all systems normal......... BH

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
"I love the white striped tomato!" (line from original show)
When I was a boy, my neighbor had a red 74' Torino that he added the stripe to.
I loved that car! Nice work, VJ!

Are you using a "bodymount" clamp in place of the standard chassis clamp on the Riggen? Did you shave the chassis mount tabs too?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.