Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im actually trying too figure out how too up load the stuff i was sent on here cant be over 500 mb im at 736? Before everyone flips out they will not be legal for tour races got held up in customs. The 2 cell are Thease are a very small run that will be produced for trinity each month.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Im actually trying too figure out how too up load the stuff i was sent on here cant be over 500 mb im at 736? Before everyone flips out they will not be legal for tour races got held up in customs. The 2 cell are Thease are a very small run that will be produced for trinity each month.
Dave-
If you have windows right click on the image and choose open with and choose paint. From there you need to find the resize button (stretch and skew). I think the top 2 numbers will default to 100%. Just drop those down to say 50% and then do a save as (or save if you want to overwrite the original). Once you have "shrunk" the image you should be able to upload it.

Here is an artical I found doing a google search for stretch and skew in MS Paint. http://www.ehow.com/how_5045356_resize-images-microsoft-paint.html

It will be a little different for different versions of Windows, but it should get you going at least.

Thanks
Joel White

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
has trinity fell off there rocker and bumped there Mutha Freaking heads.. why would you pay 105.00 for a battery that no one has ever heard of when you have a company like OHP that have race proven pack s for sale for around 55.00 including shipping..

someone must be gearing up for retirement!!!!

i have seen it all now!!!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Careful now or he will close this thread too. Still there is something familiar about all of this....ahhhh Forget The Madness lets go race

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i believe danny and trinity about as far as i can throw them both.....but lipos are like antifreeze ...theres only a couple places that make them both, if it doesnt come from one it must come from the other.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts