Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is cool news, although it's a little sad that the Discovery herself doesn't rate a bigger kit yet. You can't go wrong selling the Enterprise apparently...

·
Oxidation Genius
31,122 Posts
The Discovery itself is too ugly in my opinion - I wouldn't want it in any scale. Not bashing the show - it just doesn't scream Star Trek to me. I think it could have had a nicer looking design.

One of my grand-niece's German shepherd's unborn fetuses could have come up with a more attractive and sensible design.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I am very happy they are releasing a larger ST:D-Enterprise kit. I like that design more than the Refit and the 1:2500 kit was just too small,

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its a bit late as it would have been great if it had come out when season 2 was released on DVD but iam so pleases to here this news. Lets hope there are no delays. Always happy to have a new enterprise kit to build. It will be interesting to see what the guys post on here for us to lust after!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
The Discovery, itself, ought to be a fairly easy DIY build. Given that it is mostly flat surfaces and surface detail. The central ball structure is easily 3D printed or adapted from any physical spherical object to scale with your build.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts