Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce my newest product - PE for the recently re-released Ecto-1A from AMT. Every spook-detecting control panel has been faithfully reproducted (in lightable fashion, of course), along with door handles, the computer screen and even raised lettering license plates (with the correct location of "Lady Liberty").

The icing on the cake are the two LED sign panels that include through holes for lighting, and backlight films to spell out verbage shown in the movie. (Templates will be included to allow the builder to make up his own signs.)

Thanks to everyone at GBfans.com for all the reference help.

Click Here for more information and pre-ordering.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
That looks great! This one I'll build for me.
I didn't know you were going to mess with this kit..very cool!!!

I know a guy who is working on a great light bar for vehicles... and this will make a perfect combination!

Steve

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I watched Ghostbusters tonight.

It will be much easier to light the Ecto than the freakin spinner....So, yes I'm looking forward to building a few of these!..the siren?..it will need a seperate button....lol

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It's been a lot of fun to work on ... especially watching the movies again for reference. (Watched both even though this is the car from the second movie - just for completeness of the experience :) )

BTW - I've just posted the instructions on my site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts