Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fooled ya!But wouldnt it have been great if they did do these in styrene.I got the pics at another board that on.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks Sweet Dan when and where will these be available ? The curse of Frankenstein is awesome !!

Robert.
Robert dont think these are going to be made into kits and the pics came from another board that a member on if you want shoot me a email and will send you the info:dude:.But really wish someone would do these kits in Styrene!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Well, there is a way that A-Corpse could make them...but it would require going there with a big hammer and a few light cigarettes! :D

These are Kool! I wonder who the maker is.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
A-Corpse is not really really dead, they just need an resurrection spell cast on them, and Halloween is the best time to do it.
allow me to cast the first spell...just let me get my wand out and...:beatdeadhorse:
There are you back to life Yet? Huh...can't hear ya! ah fogetaboudit...
Ahem..all seriousness aside that is pretty Cool Danny...are they Fantasy kits?
Mcdee:p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
allow me to cast the first spell...just let me get my wand out and...:beatdeadhorse:
There are you back to life Yet? Huh...can't hear ya! ah fogetaboudit...
Ahem..all seriousness aside that is pretty Cool Danny...are they Fantasy kits?
Mcdee:p
Denis they are actual sculpts that some did on another forum in the Aurora look and scale.Im going to shoot this person a email and see what happens;).

·
Registered
369 Posts
They look fantastic Wolfie, Don't think any of the hammer monsters ever made it to plastic kits....Love to see these and maybe..monster from hell,
the reptile, the mummy, the werewolf, plague of the zombies..Oh well dream On.
:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Denis they are actual sculpts that some did on another forum in the Aurora look and scale.Im going to shoot this person a email and see what happens;).
That's pretty interesting Danny, who knows? Maybe he has a couple availible? Keep me in the loop Man:thumbsup:
Denis :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts