Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Thanks Gerald!

Yes, the rims are correct. The only issue on the casting is the sail panel. They should always be black. They made them body color. A black sharpie as senn in the last Fiero picture fixes it right up.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
all look great.but we got to do something about the vega tires and rims

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man, would I love to see that Fiero in HO scale! Good looking car for the 1/60 collectors and I hope it sells very well. That car, if allowed in HO, would sell very well.

Vito Larucci

·
Registered
972 Posts
Those Fieros really do look good, they did a good job on the casting, though I doubt I'd buy them. I don't typically collect much from the years after the 70's. And somehow, I figure it'll be a troublesome little bugger.......just reminds me of a girl I worked with in 1987 who had then new Fiero with multiple issues. Once, while downshifting to turn into the parking lot of our office, the transaxle linkage literally fell off. If that happened to one of these little guys, I'd never find it!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
edseldave said:
GM's new Vega is called Cobalt .... Cheap , chintzy bucket of tin bolts ...
Well, it certainly has been a good first car for my daughter. And, while not beautiful by any means, in coupe form, it certainly looks a hell of a lot better than a Focus with that ugly back end with it's stolen from a Lumina van taillights. Ford is supposed to be re-doing the coupe version next year. I hope they consider getting rid of that hideous back end!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Picked up the yellow Fiero, both Hornets, and the yellow Matador yesterday. Man, I love these. The $2.47 didn't bother me much. It's still MUCH cheaper than anything else all witha die-cast chassis. :thumbsup:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
pms485 said:
Picked up the yellow Fiero, both Hornets, and the yellow Matador yesterday. Man, I love these. The $2.47 didn't bother me much. It's still MUCH cheaper than anything else all witha die-cast chassis. :thumbsup:

Still looking for the Fiero's. Where did you find them?. We search the same stores.

The FC Chevettes are great. Nice casting. All metal. 2.47...not bad.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
If I was any good at customizing, I turn that Matador into Bobby Allison's car fom the mid 70's

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
VWowner said:
Still looking for the Fiero's. Where did you find them?. We search the same stores.

The FC Chevettes are great. Nice casting. All metal. 2.47...not bad.
I cleaned out the rest of the Portage Rd. WalMart. I would keep checking there. I literally emptied the pegs, so they gotta restock soon.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
pms485 said:
I cleaned out the rest of the Portage Rd. WalMart. I would keep checking there. I literally emptied the pegs, so they gotta restock soon.
I was there yesterday and no Fieros. I'll check back next week.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
VWowner said:
I was there yesterday and no Fieros. I'll check back next week.
Oh crap, sorry. I cleaned out the Niles WalMart. The Portage Rd. only had Chevettes. The Mishawaka WalMart had Chvettes and Mustangs. Sorry 'bout that. I got them mixed up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts