Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your kind remarks!

Marko - I went with a more "normal" skin tone instead of the greenish flavor, just thought (hoped!) it would look good.

azdacuda - I used a #00 technical pen and drew in the pupils. I did several coats of a light wash of Brown around the eyes to help darken that area.

- Denis

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Denis, it's hard to choose which part of your built-up I like best. It's certainly a beautifully done kit. Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
You did such an excellent job on the face and skin tones. Ive painted the greens and undead flesh colors before but think Ill experment with something like you did! thanks for posting. This is a nice build. The door, floor and stonewall are perfect too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Really great detail, I like the face too, but you should tone down the gloss on the monster's clothes with some dull coat or flat paint.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
He looks great. Your painting really turned out great on everything, the monster, the wall, the door, and the wooden floor. Great job. I don't know how long it will be until I get to mine as there are 3 or 4 projects in work right now, but I do have next week off so should get a couple more done. Invisible Man first. But again, I hope mine turns out half as good.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Great paint job! I especially love the "sheen" on the suit coat and pants. Looks like he's sporting a $6,000 Armani........:wave:

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all.

Funny thing about the "sheen" on the suit, it's not glossy, in fact, I used two coats of "flat" clear. I think it's only the lighting that gives it the shiny look.

Thanks again! - Denis

1 - 20 of 36 Posts