Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, we have a new flat track that has open in Oakland Maine off the Waterville exit. The building is out done with top of the line equip and has more to offer than you can imagine. These folks are new to the hobby but doing all they can to provide a place for all to enjoy. There is a huge rock wall for the crawlers and seating for food as well.
Check out the web site for pics and hobby connction at graniteleisuretime.com.

This summer they are working on have an outside dirt track to run as well.

Carpet track runs about 60'x36' outter dem. Blue ozite carpet with a very good size drivers stand above the track. Also with indivdaul pit areas for drivers. This place is a must see and please leave feed back on how we could improve the building and track for they are new to the R/C world.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Hey everyone, we have a new flat track that has open in Oakland Maine off the Waterville exit. The building is out done with top of the line equip and has more to offer than you can imagine. These folks are new to the hobby but doing all they can to provide a place for all to enjoy. There is a huge rock wall for the crawlers and seating for food as well.
Check out the web site for pics and hobby connction at graniteleisuretime.com.

This summer they are working on have an outside dirt track to run as well.

Carpet track runs about 60'x36' outter dem. Blue ozite carpet with a very good size drivers stand above the track. Also with indivdaul pit areas for drivers. This place is a must see and please leave feed back on how we could improve the building and track for they are new to the R/C world.
Yes he's right..I was there last Saturday to get some track time...I'm going to be making another trip up there next Saturday....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
track time

Hey big D I will try to be there with you to compare and give you some one to run with. I put down 66 laps the other day to test the counter system. Best lap was 3.14, I know we can get that time down and more laps. Look foward to seeing you. Gary

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Hey big D I will try to be there with you to compare and give you some one to run with. I put down 66 laps the other day to test the counter system. Best lap was 3.14, I know we can get that time down and more laps. Look foward to seeing you. Gary
See ya next Saturday...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking forward to trying to get a regular schedule down when everyone gets the cars finished up. Is great to see the new interest and having guys get into it.

Brought in some legends a few weeks back and those are gone now.

:hat:excited

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For thos who love racing carpet dirt rocks, etc this place is a must see. Check out the pics. This place is for all to enjoy young or old. They are trying to provide fun for all ages and classes for all to run.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
For thos who love racing carpet dirt rocks, etc this place is a must see. Check out the pics. This place is for all to enjoy young or old. They are trying to provide fun for all ages and classes for all to run.
:thumbsup:
Gary,

See you on Saturday.........Bringing up the Pro 4 for some track time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts