Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased my first MM's. I found these at Sear's Essentials in the clearance section. I got these for $2 each. Is that a good deal?

I haven't opened one to see the actual quality, but they look pretty cool.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was back in the same store today and nothing new on the shelves. They did have a couple of these still in the clearance section and also some 5 packs. I passed on them as I didn't care for the cars too much.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Excellent deal! I'm still looking for the following if you come across any:
Series 3
black with flames Daytona
black Camaro
yellow Studebaker
black with flames '57 Chevy
orange Challenger
black Vista Cruiser

and from Series4:
red '33 Willys
black '62 Bel Air

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I may be able to help with a few of these as I found a store that has some.
These are the ones with the egg shaped bubble over the car correct? If so I don't see a Vista Cruiser on the package, there is a Chevelle Wagon.
The "bubbles" on these are kind of scratched so if packages are important these are not for you. Let me know if you want me to check to see what they still have.

Excellent deal! I'm still looking for the following if you come across any:
Series 3
black with flames Daytona
black Camaro
yellow Studebaker
black with flames '57 Chevy
orange Challenger
black Vista Cruiser

and from Series4:
red '33 Willys
black '62 Bel Air

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
I may be able to help with a few of these as I found a store that has some.
These are the ones with the egg shaped bubble over the car correct? If so I don't see a Vista Cruiser on the package, there is a Chevelle Wagon.
The "bubbles" on these are kind of scratched so if packages are important these are not for you. Let me know if you want me to check to see what they still have.

I'm getting the Series 4 cars from Juantoo3, but I still need those listed from Series 3. Let me know if you find any and...I really appreciate it! The packages don't matter at all, as I open all of them anyway.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I went back to the store today and they only had the yellow Daytona, blue/silver '57, silver Challenger and a bunch of Woody Wagons left. I will be near another one of these stores on Saturday and I will check to see what they have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts