Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
That is pretty cool RPM. Do you know of a way I can modify the drop down boxes? Just thought I would update it for the tires/springs that I use.

Thanks!!
Joel White

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Updating drop down boxes

Joel, just scroll out to the right of the setup area and highlight the cells. You will see the entries for the drop down boxes. You can turn the text to black so you can easily see to insert the springs, oils ect that you normally use.

Or you can click anywere in the spread sheet and then click "control" "A" and the entire worksheet will highlight. Then change the text color to black and all the hidden entries will show up for your editing pleasure.

Bt

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You can also, edit pictures, size of drop down boxes and more.

The front page is the track racing page, you can copy the page at the bottom name qualifier 1,2,3 and main.
Later you can go back and study the changes you made with your setup throught the day. :thumbsup:

A simple control P and the page will print out.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
RPM pretty cool the only thing it is missing is the before and after tire wear. I use that more than anything to tell me how the car is driving.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
davepull said:
RPM pretty cool the only thing it is missing is the before and after tire wear. I use that more than anything to tell me how the car is driving.
I can add that to the program. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts