Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
senile old cajun
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw them at wally world this am.pretty nice lookin set a bit pricey at 4.77 each but still a nice set ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
one of the local scalpers got lucky here.He bought about 70 of these at WM`s and sold all of them within 30 minutes for $12-15 a piece. He also found 2 wl`s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,815 Posts
glhshelby said:
one of the local scalpers got lucky here.He bought about 70 of these at WM`s and sold all of them within 30 minutes for $12-15 a piece. He also found 2 wl`s.
I can understand wanting to get some cars, but collectors in your area paid $12-15 apiece for a regular car? Why don't they just go buy a set off E-Bay for $30-35?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
FastC6Vette said:
I can understand wanting to get some cars, but collectors in your area paid $12-15 apiece for a regular car? Why don't they just go buy a set off E-Bay for $30-35?
Not sure why,I quess most are afraid to use paypal or they don`t have computers.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,696 Posts
glhshelby said:
one of the local scalpers got lucky here.He bought about 70 of these at WM`s and sold all of them within 30 minutes for $12-15 a piece. He also found 2 wl`s.
Seventy of them, eh????

Nice guy. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
Saw the dirty General Lee at a local hobby shop recently.
But it was priced $6.75!
So I bought a magazine instead because I still like to support my local hobby dealer. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
glhshelby said:
one of the local scalpers got lucky here.He bought about 70 of these at WM`s and sold all of them within 30 minutes for $12-15 a piece. He also found 2 wl`s.
Now this is why the rest of us cant find any damn cars! :mad:
How many Wallys did he hit to get SEVENTY from one series?
Or does he got store employees holding them for him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,917 Posts
I saw a set at WM tonight

The local guy I get all mine from has a bunch on the shelves and Im pretty sure still has some sealed cases. A little salty at $5 each, but not horrible
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,967 Posts
40Intrepid said:
Now this is why the rest of us cant find any damn cars! :mad:
How many Wallys did he hit to get SEVENTY from one series?
Or does he got store employees holding them for him?
not sure but I know he`s hit 6 of the local ones every day. He also does mcfarlane,hw`s,wrestling,and about anything else he can re-sell. He does everything on credit cards and takes back what doesn`t sell within 90 days.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top