Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Yeah - new registrants only. If you already registered and didn't win the first time, you can't register again (unless you have a diff. email).

·
Registered
608 Posts
Since I haven't gotten any e-mails from them I guess the don't have any "important Johnny Lightning news, information and special offers":(

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Funny how the latest update(in at least a month) is for a raffle for NEW members. If you are already a member you can't join the raffle?:(. It's just like the last club. They offer you something to join(a limited die-cast for $20/a raffle for prizes). Then once your a member it's S%$#% you :). Let's just say the NEW CLUB is off to a shaky start.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
The way I read it was if you entered the last drawing you couldn't do this one. I entered it and I have been a member since January. Maybe I should have read the fine print?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
60sMetal said:
Yeah - new registrants only. If you already registered and didn't win the first time, you can't register again (unless you have a diff. email).
Wow I didn't notice that. I allready re-signed up :rolleyes: Along with my Girl friend her three sisters and seven nieces and nephues and then there is my family, :jest:
If you can't beat em, play by their rules :cool:
Oh well. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts