Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costco had a sale on Curio cabinets. I originally bought the large cabinet with 2 top lights and extra wide...not a good idea. I got it home only to realize there was absolutely NO WAY it was going down the stairs. I took it half apart and still wouldn't go. So now its upstairs and my wife is using it. My wife went back and picked up two of the smaller cabinets. Here's some pics.

The cabinets came with lights, the top light has two settings. They have mirrored backs and they come with locks. The front glass slides opened to the left or right. Now I have to find a place to get more glass shelfs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Those are nice cabinets....I saw them at the Costco near me a few months back...I wasn't ready for one at the time...I went back a week later and they were gone.

Hopefully they will come back

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Nery nice display! Can I ask what you paid for it? One of the nearby Big Lots store had a decent looking one several months ago, with lights, for about a hundred bucks. I should have bought it, but I would of had to fight with my wife as to where it would have gone (not to mention what would be in it) :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for sharing the cabinets with us. Looks like I'm going to have to make a trip to Costco to see if they have any. They'll go real nicely with my current cabinets.
As for additional glass shelves, any good glass shop should be able to duplicate what you have.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They cost $499 each (CDN). We bought the larger one for the same price, it was the last one and was the display model. They went fast. When I picked up the larger one there were 10 smaller cabinets. The next day there were only 2 left after I got got my two. In the paper today there is a local store which is holding a sale on Curio cabinets....of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts