Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to announce the clay for the new indoor dirt tri-oval at Victory RC in Green Bay will be delivered tommorrow :) I am sure it will take us a couple weeks to whip the track in shape.

I believe the track will be roughly a 145 ft run line.

Right now we are planning on running either Monday's or Wednesday's.

I will keep everyone posted of the progress and post some pics.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is going to take probably 2 weeks to get the track in race shape. The clay was a little wet when we got it so we are letting it dry out a bit before working in the track. We have no actual race dates yet, but I will post them as soon as they are known.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are a couple pics of the progress so far. Sorry about the quality, I had to compress them.

We are hoping to be running on the track in 2 weeks. Foam tires, slicks and rubber treaded tires (proline striker 2's, Custom Works etc) will be allowed. No pins of any kind.

Planned classes will be 2wd stock 6 cell, 4wd stock 6 cell, stock sprint car 6 cell, mini's both stock and open mod and stock 6 cell gearbox truck.

I am sure we will eventually have mod in all classes. We just want to start out with the stock classes and go from there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I just talked with Buddy who said the Dirt Oval is "frosted" which means it's nice and smooth. the concrete finisher seems to have done the job. just and matter of getting a good soakeing and settleing in before it ready to race on. The scoring loop is in, drivers stand is up. almost time to
break this thing in. I will get some pictures up tonight

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
pakfan.. if you want to post larger pics, upload them into your gallery. click on it next to your name.. Then after it is uploaded use the url link below the pic.. post the link, and it will post a full size pic.. Below is a pic from my gallery.. this is how they show up..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts