Hobbyist Forums banner

Will you come out and run with us?

• Yes most definately.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tell me how the testing goes.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Maybe, but never played on dirt ovals.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Heck no we like our summer time other tracks.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In between Nashville, TN and Clarksville, TN. It is in teh testing stages. It is outdoors so not much time left to get in the testing that we want to get done but we are gonna go ahead and get a head start. Will be a long wide open track, dirt. Was originally used for Go Karts and he is trying to get it converted and ready for next year to use as a R/C track. I will be doing some testing to see if we can get it smooth enough, which while it was a go kart it was very smooth most of the time. Just wanted to make you all aware that it is here and if you like to come out and try things you can email me and I will send you info on our first pre winter practices. [email protected]

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok got some stuff done this weekend. Track is Grey Clay very hard, could get stightly dusty if not watered correctly. HUGE will be super fast. And was as flat as I have ever seen a clay oval. 350-400 feet at bottom. Is gonna be Time Trial format and Lap racing. Gas and Electric Trucks/Buggys. Is smooth enough with a high ride height for pan cars and touring cars. We are in the process of getting feed back for a Large money race in the Spring, BUT WE NEED HELP WITH THE FEED BACK.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Would there be any interests in running 1/4 scales? See pic of 1/4 scale body. Sorry about the size of the pic.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I live in New York but i have family down that way so keep me filled in I will stop by one day when I am down there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
where is this track located?i would like to talk to you as we are breaking ground for a new dirt oval in whitehouse tn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts