Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At this time, very few people have seen the need to customize our little gems built by Greenlight. Maybe because, they are pretty darn wonderful without any help. But I am not one to just leave well enough alone!

These were simple wheel swaps. Simple, but very much needed! I like both wheels, but I wanted to see how they look with new wheels. Thought both came out nice. I have several other things I am working on with these guys. More pics later.

The Camaro is my first Greenlight custom, thought I would throw it is here as well. These are just great castings to work with! Thanks for looking.

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, who does not like to hear nice comments! Hey SD64, the two stangs were a complete base swap. I liked both wheels, and the Magnums looked good on the black, but I really wanted to see how they would look on the white one as well. Being that the White with blue Shleby stripes is just so classic. It needed the better wheels.

I would have just swapped the wheels and tires with the base still on the cars, but I had more custom ideas in mind when I started. So I had already cut off the bases. I am not sure how easy they would swap anyway, never tried it. But the Camaro has a full interior swap as well as tampo removal, so it had to come apart.

I will post my favorite later this week as I get it finished, it is also a Mustang, but a road racer this time. I have added the pic with these cars back in their blisters along with the custom cards.

Thanks again guys. I am so pleased you like them. Around the house, no one could give a care! They just look at me like I'm crazy!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
69Stang said:
Around the house, no one could give a care! They just look at me like I'm crazy!
Ha-ha. I remember when I told my wife I got a Green machine. Her only response was, "Don't you have enough cars all ready?"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts