Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have been working on a Plymouth Coupe. I had a resin body from GG32 in my box for a long time. I removed the fenders and added some to the sides to fill in the gap where the fender was removed and scribed the bottom and front door lines. I'm still working on the fit so it will comed down even with the bottom of the chassis. I am also scrounging around for some motor details to add inside the front wheel area.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Roger, fantastic work so far man........ :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to get into resin casting soon......or at least playing with resin....LOL. I really want to do alot of HO drag racing type bodies......as well as a few other oddball projects.......so I'll probably post in a few days looking for people like you who might be able to impart some casting wisdom to me :wave:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Shadowracer said:
TX Street racer: Check out the yahoo casting group. You won't be disappointed. Roger is a regular.

Hey man, do you have a link for that group's page? I really don't hang out on any Yahoo groups....as I use a Hotmail address and going back and forth to Yahoo is kind of a pain for me......but I'll try to keep up with the group. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts